Went around at the expo earlier in SMX to find out if there is anything worth raving about. True enough, I was walking in a pool of temptation. So, if you are on a hunt for a summer getaway or the best travel deal for 2010 around the Philippines, Asia, US or any International destination, you still have one day to get ready, jet-set and go!
The 17th Travel Tour Expo 2010 runs on February 19-21, 2010 at SMX Convention Center Hall, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City. Entrance to the event is P50 per person and a P5,000 worth of purchase entitles the holder for a raffle ticket.
Check out the following booths for some tempting deals and interesting getaway destinations:
- Sun Cruises offers 50% off to Corregidor Day Tour. Package includes round trip ferry transfers, shrine, entrance and terminal fees, guided island tour and buffet lunch. Open date tickets are available for use until Sept. 30, 2010.
- Sea Air gives an Early Bird Promo to Batanes at P2,835++ one way. Travel Period is June 16- Oct. 15, 2010.
- Continental Airlines offers a breath-taking holiday promo to Palau for as low as US $495 for 3 days. Includes roundtrip economy class airfare to Palau, two (2) nights hotel accommodation, daily hotel breakfast and roundtrip airport transfers.
- Budget travelers rush over to PAL and Cebu Pacific booths. Hands down, those two won the longest line. Visitors are going crazy with seat sales for International and local travels.
- Zest Air Promo gives 50% off to local destination.
I was surprised to see Costa Cruises have joined the bandwagon and offered an impressive line-up of Asia Cruises. I remember how posh the interior of Costa Europa was when Lorena and Lorenzo ushered me on board for a day trip. Definitely Cruising Italian Style.
I was unsuccessful to find a booth from Indonesia though. I was hoping to find something for our itinerary to Jakarta, Yogyakarta and the rest of Java.
Anyways, still have 12 hours more to think about Batanes package and seven months to do 24 hours work shift to sustain my traveling addiction. Lol.